Buyer is a party that purchases (or - more general - receives) items from Kiosks, anyone on the network can be a Buyer (and, for example, a Kiosk Owner at the same time).
- Buyers get access to global liquidity and can get the best offer
- Buyers can place bids on collections through their Kiosks
- Most of the actions performed in Kiosks are free (gas-less) for Buyers
- Buyer is the party that pays the fees if they're set in the policy
- Buyer must follow the rules set by creators or a transaction won't succeed
- When using a custom trading logic such as an Auction, the items are guaranteed to be unchanged until the trade is complete