Creator is a party that creates and controls the TransferPolicy for a single type. For example, the authors of SuiFrens are the Creators of the
SuiFren<Capy> type and act as creators in the Kiosk ecosystem. Creators set the policy, but they may also be the first sellers of their assets through a Kiosk.
- Set any rules for trades
- Set multiple ways ("tracks") of rules
- Enable or disable trades at any moment with a policy
- Enforce policies (eg royalties) on all trades
- Perform a primary sale of their assets through a Kiosk
All of the above is effective immediately and globally.
Creator can not:
- Take or modify items stored in someone else's Kiosk
- Restrict taking items from Kiosks if the "locking" rule was not set in the policy